Thursday, October 9, 2008

What a bad luck!!!

Early in the morning i went straight to client's place to pick up document, things tend to be not so smooth. My clock shown at 7.50am and the guard seem to be not so tolerate to me, reason being the staff of the company are to be having their early assembly. Luckily, my client's came out and pass me the document.

After that, i went back to office and worst, NO CAR PARK at 8.25am. with no other choice, i decided to double park infront the shop.

I left office to Inland Revenue, i used to be always follow the RULE, which i will park the car at the parking place, however, today, i change my mind to just park at the yellow line next the road. Upon i finish the settlement, i saw the traffic officer is just one car infront of me preparing the summons. I thank GOD that i ESCAPE!!! but that doesn't hold long, another summons on my window screen when i left office at 11.15pm. The offence i faced is 'casign unnecessary obstruction on the road" SIGH really unbelievable!!!!

not sure i am actually in a BAD or GOOD luck instead???

No comments: