Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year resolutions

Keep it simple: "CONSISTENTLY setting resolutions is one way to remind yourself of continuous self-improvement. However, there are some people who find it difficult to keep their resolutions while others find that making resolutions never works for them."

What is your new year resolutions?

After reading Dr Lawrence Walter Ng on Keep it simple on thestar today. I have decided to list down some of resolutions in 3's, simple, specific and straightforward.

1. Exercise at least twice a week either after work or weekend.
2. Save money eg: spend only RM200 for shopping every month.
3. Limit of using credit cards, if possible.
4. Helping poor, unfortunate, disabled people and etc.
5. Spending more valuable times with elders.
6. No / less arguments with people I love.
7. To learn longivitology.
8. Study buddhism and psychology.
My least will be "Success is NOT the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If u love what you are doing, you will be happy and successful."

2 comments:

Sherry said...

hi friend take part my giveaway http://mymomsbest.us

StudyNotes4u said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it |
Check my ACCA website ACCA Study Material