Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best Gift

When come to around month of December... Malaysia will be hottest with Year End Sale or better known as Malaysia Mega Sales 2009, follow by jingle bells, oh yah Merry Christmas and not least, year 2009 is coming towards the end. Lets we ursher for the new year coming forward... Year 2010, year of Tiger.

What is your gift this year? It could be either received from your frens, your loves one or your families member? Well isnt it great to receive gift when u think of such season! Yes, of course but it doesnt mean that if u r not receiving one at all. Haha ... well i am actually mean myself. poor little me, i have no lover so no teddy bear for me... frens aarr... forget it.. they are busy on megasales, who care about your existence. I m just kidding here.
I dont really looking forward for someone present me a gift, I am pleased of myself that i am capable enough to earn a living and buy something good for myself. I must be always feel blessed that i have both my parents healthy and loving one another, wonderful brothers, sister-in-law and not least adorable niece of 4 months ++.

I have bought myself few cool stuffs to motivate myself. First things is in order to make myself to be more pretty and more confidence at all times, i bought the Elianto natural therapy gift set, then a more womanised handbeg. The third and least is to make myself more informative, i have myself a notebook, an Aspire 4736z.

No comments: